A Shabby Chic Bridal Shower theme is perfect for a feminine country style wedding or for a bride that loves antiques. Lace, flowers and weathered decor can be used to set the scene for this pretty theme. Here Moms & Munchkins will use the printable party set in my shop to provide examples for this party theme.
This floral and butterfly invitation can be lined with lace ribbon or a paper doily for a pretty added touch. A few dried and pressed flowers can also be placed inside the invitation’s envelope.
There are so many ideas for decorating a Shabby Chic Bridal Shower. A country-themed or antique store would be a great place to shop for supplies.
· Mason jars for drinks
· Doilies and lace
· Old wooden crates
· Old suitcases
· Roses in porcelain flower vases
· Burlap sack table runner
· Glass candy vases filled with candies in light pink and blue colors
· Bird cages filled with flowers
· Pearl and brooch added touches on ribbons for glass vases and flower bouquets
This printable party theme also includes a matching banner that would look adorable with a lace ribbon or a strip of floral fabric the lace the banner together.
Some deliciously dainty food ideas for a Shabby Chic Bridal Shower include:
· Mini cupcakes in doily wrappers
· Pastel colored chocolate coated candies in candy vases
· Pudding parfaits
· Shortbread cookies
· Mini pies
Drinks could be served in old glass milk bottles with pink & white paper straws. Glass bottles can also include a lace ribbon around the middle with a personalized round tag.
These Thank You favor tags can be glued to a lace ribbon or a paper doily and attached to your favor container. Favor ideas include:
· Small bouquet of wild flowers in a mason jar
· Biscotti in a tea cup with a saucer
· Pastel colored candy in a mason jar
· A decorative piece for a garden
You can find more Shabby Chic Bridal Shower ideas on Moms & Munchkins.
The printable party set is available in the Just a Little Sparkle shop.